Archive for the ‘Life’ Category
I know I’m such a terrible blogger. I’ve been really mia for so long after “Hello 2013” post. Here you go. Hopefully this post might not be as boring as the food post. I went for a short trip with my friend namely as oMgs back in December 2012. Let the photo tell the story of my whole journey. Enjoy the caption.
1) oMgs at table 03.
2) ogs having dinner.
1) Board games.
2) Enjoy the games with laughter.
2) Reach jetty.
1) Sort of scenery.
2) Pit stop.
1) Langkawi map.
2) Reach our hotel room.
1) Langkawi underwater world.
2) Chocolate paradise.
1) MCD for dinner.
2) Off to bed.
2) Car need some petrol.
2) Where are you from ?
2) Bye-bye Langkawi.
I couldn’t remember when was the last time I step in my grandma farm, which is full of durian. It should be 10 years ago. The farm is surrounded with uncountable palm tree and left only a few Durian tree. The weather look gloomy and the timing were perfect enough for an outing. Luckily I bring my iPad along to the farm and this is best shoot that I can get.
I really love lunch time because I can spend my time with loves one. Yes, it is my dad. We have a great lunch together before I move back to my hometown. Here are the recaps of my lunch date.
I went back to KL for an emergency case. I arrived at KL around 3.00 pm and we have our teatime at Lee Yuan Tea House. We ordered →xiang pian wang, steamed prawn dumpling, stir-fried radish cake, prawn cheong fun, steamed siew mai dumpling and bun.
Rosemary Bites Restaurant. One of my favorite western foods at PJU.
Concierge @ Erran. Breakfast with my dad. I order fish ball. Fish ball is one of my favorite orders food when it comes to Chinese food.
Restaurant Andes. I ordered food long sausage and my dad ordered mini zaw.
Lunch at Madam Lim’s. We bought chocolate muffin and blueberry muffin for tea time.
AnnSun Restaurant is the best Restaurant at Bandar Puteri ! (My personal opinion)
We have a lunch at Secret Recipes before I’m heading back to my hometown.
≥ Heading to Butterworth and meet with ~o~
≥ We heading to Penang and meet up with ~g~. All of us sound like a new people that immediately become awesome people.
≥ The first pit stop was at the Penang Road Famous Teo Chew Cendol to drench up the throat. Thumbs up for the sweet red bean which I immediately fall in love. I should have asked them not to put the syrup.
≥ Next, we were heading to The Secret of Irresistible Pastry to full up our stomach before we start out hunting expedition.
≥ Coincidentally, Saturday was Penang UNESCO World Heritage Celebration. It was an opportunity for us to perceive the beautiful arts and heritage building/houses.
≥ We manage to find three beautiful pieces of street art of Ernest Zacharevic. Mission accomplished!
≥ We left our footprint at the art gallery.
≥ We have our dinner at Azuma Japanese Restaurant @Queensbay Mall. The best Japanese dressing salad that I ever try. Thanks for the lovely dinner and treat.
≥ oMgs 5th anniversary celebration
≥ Our first movie together –> The Amazing Spider Man in 3D
≥ oMgs photo journal
≥ Grocery shopping with the girls. I was so stun by their cooking skill. I give them 5 out of 5. As for me, I wash the plate.
≥ A cup of cold Chrysanthemum tea before heading back to Taiping.
I just want to make a quick announcement before I continue my studies.
1) In a week there will be 3 scheduled food post on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday (Please ignore my horrible English mistake because I tend to left out –> “the, is, a and bla bla”). Did you know why? I always delete “the, is, a and bla bla” to shorten my school notes.
2) I have made a to-blog-list. So stay tune for it.
1) I am working out to make a new layout for my blog. I just need to change the header and background. I can’t really do much in designing my blog unless I upgrade my blog to junkies010.com (own domain). Yes or no ?
2) I wanna make my blog more resourceful. Food post (scheduled post) is kind like –> boring. A lot of food post still in a pending mode.
3) A few things in my mind right now.
- beauty review
- iPad application review
- drawing using photoshop
- second tea talk
- my little haul
- IU and Emma Watson casual outfit
- fall fashion
- outfit of the day
4) In the mean time, I don’t have internet. Just shift in to a new place, new atmosphere, new life and strangers. As usual, “scheduled food post” will be up for this month. I wonder what my readers really like to read about my blog? hem…I will try my best to write down the name of the food. If you have any suggestion maybe you can e-mail to me –> firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Just change all my password! Damn it! I can’t remember all the password. Even my formspring been hack or maybe technician problem.
I can’t really update anything yet. Just move in to a new place. Full of strangers. Well, this is my first work as an Engineer. Nope, just go for my internship. So, I don’t have internet (I’m using office computer). All guys and I’m the only girl. Thats all =.=! The second day of working.–>I’m so headache. But is just 3 months. OK…is like years for me. Not to forget, sheduled post will be coming up for this few days/weeks. As usual, stay tune to my new post. Till then, take care!
I feel so awkward =.=!
Wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year.