This is a very quick and easy meal with low in calories and high nutrients. I will suggest not adding Thousand Island sos because it contain high in calories. Hope you enjoy this effortless recipe.
Thousand Island sos (option)
Is been awhile, here is the lazy cooking recipe. Hope you will enjoy my lazy cooking.
1) Miso paste
3) Boiling water
4) Miso paste + apple + boiling water = Miso Apple Soup
The benefits of Miso soup:
1) Contains all essential amino acids, making it a complete protein
2) Strengthens the immune system and helps to lower LDL cholesterol
3) High in antioxidants that protects against free radicals
4) Stimulates the secretion of digestive fluids in the stomach
(More information click here)
Enjoy your breakfast with this fun bread maker. I don’t really like to eat bread but this cute little bear make me enjoying eating my bread. =.=! You can get this at DAISO.Hehe
3) Pasta Sauce
4) Boiling Water
Broccoli and asparagus is a zero calories food and is also a food that enhances detoxification in our body.
Broccoli provides a high amount of vitamin C and is also rich is fiber. It aims to reduce blood cholesterol levels. Besides that, broccoli is antioxidant, detox-support and anti-cancer nutrients.
Asparagus is a great detox vegetable. It has anti-aging functions, is considered an aphrodisiac, can protect against cancer, reduces pain and inflammation, can prevent osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, reduces the risk of heart disease and can help prevent birth defects
Breakfast is an important meal !
5) Hot water
Recommend for breakfast or lunch.
High in protein and keep your stomach full for the rest your day
4) Soya milk
8) Boiling water
1) Rinse off asparagus and lettuce with boiling water
2) Add tuna, soya milk, oat, lettuce, honey and asparagus in a bowl
3) Add a few cups of boiling water and stir it