1) I’m looking for perfect light blue denim short from Topshop but usually it doesn’t fit me perfectly. Is either too tight or too loose. It is quiet nice to look partially practiced and chick at the same time where the two-tone blouse added with denim short. As for the shoe, I’m intending to buy blue/red TOMS shoe. I personally think, TOMS shoe can match any of the outfit including dresses.
2) Oh, my Zara blue blazer! When can I actually wear it? Still looking for a perfect timing to wear my blazer that I bought for quiet some time. I love how Taylor Swift matches her blazer in non-formal fashion.
3) Another problem after I bought Jaspal parka jacket. Malaysia is too hot, how am I supposed to wear that? I’m not regret buying it but I’m still looking for an opportunity to wear it. Haha… so stubborn
4) Currently I’m looking for a baseball jacket that I wanted to match with a transparent bag. I am so regret of not buying transparent bag from Pull and Bear last year. After one week of regret, I went back to the store again and is already sold out. I went to Pavilion as well, sold out! My face full of regret. This year, Bershka and Forever 21 came out their own design of transparent bag unfortunately I don’t really like the design. =.=!
6) Oh ya, I really want a scarf so badly but I have no idea when is it possible for me to use it. Still consider about it. Uniqlo scarf came to my mind. Is floral and is really soft. Perhaps, I shall just wait for the sale to come since I’m not using it at current moment.